Paragliding in Qatar
The south of the coast of Qatar is one of the best places to go paragliding. This dune is also crossed by the car safari that you can arrange.
It's also amazing to spend the afternoon paragliding in Qatar at "the Paragliding Dune" close to Sealine. Sand that was drifting over the top from halfway up the dune indicated that winds were close to their maximum. Even so, going up easily and using a little speed bar to travel back upwind more quickly is a lot of fun.
What is Paragliding?
Aerial sports enthusiasts who were looking for a new extreme sport discovered paragliding in the early 1980s. It allows participants to run off the slopes with untethered parachutes. Due to the lack of a specific take-off or landing track, paragliding is typically more accessible than other extreme sports. In terms of air sports, paragliding has advanced the fastest.
How to do Paragliding?
You must first transport your parachute to the hill where you will jump. Be mindful that the parachute's weight can range from 6 to 15 kg. All you need is a paragliding wing to ascend the slope. You, as the paragliding pilot, should take care to ensure that there are no obstructions, such as trees or buildings, in the field. Running down the hill is what the paragliding pilot should do, but he or she shouldn't run too quickly because the wind will already be of some assistance. Paragliding uses a sports parachute that is made for easier takeoff and landing.
- The wind is the first danger when paragliding. Without paying attention to the wind while paragliding, your parachute could malfunction or you could struggle to maintain control.
- On every flight, a helmet must be worn. Additionally, there should be at least 1800 metres of vision while flying.
- The regions chosen for flight should be safe for flying. There shouldn't be any obstructions like trees or shrubs.
- Considerations such as wind cover, takeoff and landing zones, etc. should be made. Additionally, a first aid package needs to be accessible in the flight area.
- Except for pregnant women, those with asthma, heart illness, or people who have epilepsy, everyone under 100 kg can paraglide.
Paragliding Training Centres in Qatar
In Qatar, The Skymasters is well-known as a paragliding and paramotor training facility. Just before the Sealine resort, it is situated right next to the brand-new Woqod Fuel station. Except on Sundays, it is open every day.
For both novices and specialists, kite surfing and paragliding Qatar are both widely accessible, and the Qatar Flying Club provides facilities for a variety of light aircraft, including gliders, ultralights, gyroplanes, and microlights.
There is nothing that compares to the thrill and adrenaline of a paratrike as far as aerial experiences go. Join 365 Adventures for the most extraordinary way to experience Qatar's stunning Sealine beach: 500–1000 feet in the air in a miniature vehicle with a propeller and a parachute. A thrilling event not to be missed by anyone looking for excitement.