A Day in the Lost Paradise of Dilmun -Excluding Fridays-
Do you want to enjoy your weekend or day off in a place that combines fun, exciting adrenaline-pumped activities with history and exploration? Spend the day with us in the Lost Paradise of Dilmun, the largest water park in Bahrain, where you can enjoy a multitude of fun water activities that include slides, rafters, and pools for only 14BD per person.
- lost paradise Bahrain
Games in Lost Paradise of Dilmun:
Feel the adrenaline with this heart-pumping ride. Giant pendulum style slide with a tube slide all the way down and defy gravity by sliding all the way.
2- BODY SLIDES
Travel at high speed in the dark with three winding flumes! Feel the thrill and never experience a dull moment from top to bottom!
3- FAMILY RAFT RIDE
A great ride for groups of four or family where you spin and speed down the long, winding chute splash landing into the pool below. This ride is thrilling, exciting, and suitable for the whole family.
4- THE PARADISE RIVER
Unwind and take it easy on the lazy river. Take a break from the excitement and float alone or in a double tube gently through the caves!
5- SPA POOL!
Relax in our therapeutic SPA pool where various Jets will soothe your muscles, plus a Jacuzzi for pure relaxation.
6- SPEED SLIDE!
Leave your stomach at the top as you plummet down on a vertical sheet of water. This is a thrilling experience that you will never forget!
7- AQUA LOOP ROCKET SLIDE
The looping rocket slide is for the brave and mighty. Guests will experience the most exciting free-fall drop, amongst the world’s fastest, as a result of pioneering technology applied to the new generation!
8- OASIS POOL!
Take a relaxing break and chill out at the oasis pool. A haven for those wishing to take a break from all the action!
Twist and shout as you spin round and round the bowl.
• Thursday and Friday: (Closed)
• Monday to Tuesday: (10:00 - 18:00)
• Friday and Saturday: (10:00 - 20:00)
Kids rate is for under 1.2m only.
Adults must accompany children under the age of 12 at all times.
Children must wear PFDs (Personal Floatation Devices) at all times.
Whilst all care is taken,
Guests enter the water park at their own risk.
The owners and/or management are not responsible for
any lost/stolen property, bodily injury or accidents.
GENERAL PARK RULES
• Due to the operating aspects of the water park, we are not able to
offer discount admission for those not participating in water activities.
• Wrist bands must be worn at all times.
• For safety reasons glassware of any description is not permitted
in to the park.
• Food, beverages or coolers may not be brought into the park.
Bags are subject to search by security staff.
• Suitable swimwear must be worn (clothing is not permitted on slides
or in pools) – rivets, buckles or exposed metal is not permitted.
• In the event of severe weather/storms, to ensure our guests safety
the management reserves the right to close pools and attractions.
• Complimentary tubes are available at all tube rides. Tubes must remain
at these locations. Personal floats may not be brought into park.
• Each attraction has its own guidelines – height, age and health restrictions may apply. Some rides/attractions require a minimum height 1.2 meters.
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Our lifeguards are trained to the highest level. Please adhere to their
instructions; failure to do so may result in expulsion without refund.
• Queues operate at some attractions.
• Whilst all care is taken, guests enter the park at their own risk.
The owners and/or management are not responsible for lost/stolen
property or injury.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
• Price, dates and timings are subject to change.