Zanzibar: Culture and Island life
• Trekking through Jozani Forest and exploring its fascinating flora and fauna.
• Enjoying an oxcart ride through the villages that surround the forest towards the Pete inlet and Canoeing through mangroves forest.
• Visiting Seaweed Center to get an idea of the tidal effect and how local women make an income through harvesting seaweed.
• Relaxing and swimming in the stunning island.
• Stone Town Heritage Walk - walk along the narrowest streets in the world and gain a good understanding of the fascinating history of Zanzibar’s capital city and its significant areas, buildings and historical sites.
• Enjoy a Prison Island Tour and get the chance to visit the giant tortoises of the East African ocean islands.
• Snorkeling at the colorful coral garden of Bawe Island (a neighbor island of Prison Island).
• Enjoy the sunset & dinner at the famous Emerson On Hurumzi Roof Top Teahouse.
- City Tour
-Day 1, February 22nd, arrival at ZNZ Kisauni international airport, overnight stay at Diamonds Mapenzi Hotel or similar.
-Day 2, February 23rd, visiting Jozani Forest, Pete & Paje village and Seaweed Center, overnight stay at Diamonds Mapenzi Hotel or similar.
-Day 3, February 24th, beach and water activities, overnight stay at Diamonds Mapenzi Hotel or similar.
-Day 4, February 25th, Stone Town Heritage Walk and Prison Island Tour with Snorkeling at the coral reef of Bawe Island, overnight stay at Jafferji House & Spa or similar.
-Day 5, February 26th, transfer from Stone Town to ZNZ Kisauni airport for departure.