Unforgettable Bali Adventure - 7 Days 6 Nights
Bali is the most popular island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago. The island’s home to an ancient culture that's known for its warm hospitality. Exotic temples and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops are some of its top attractions. Dining in Bali presents endless choices of local or far-flung cuisine. After sunset, famous nightspots come to life offering exciting clubbing and packed dance floors. Inland, towering volcanoes and pristine jungles greet you with plenty to see and do. Most can't stay away from the beach for long, though. They’re also home to most of Bali’s exciting surf spots. Explore the scenic central highlands of Ubud with its flowing rice fields, valleys and forested rivers. Yet Ubud's not only a place for cultural day-trippers. It also offers plenty for adventure-seekers and shopaholics. Sightseeing opportunities in Ubud are virtually endless. The town itself is densely dotted with a multitude of ancient temples, palaces and historical sites. There are many more off-the-beaten-track spots around this magical island worth discovering.
- Banana Boat
- Boat Sailing
- City Tour
- jet ski
- Whitewater Rafting
DAY 1 : Bali
- Arrival at Bali, transfer to hotel and freetime
DAY 2 : Ubud
- Ubud and Tampaksiring are neighboring areas in Bali and you’ll have a whole day to explore those places.
- In the morning when the sun is still warm and the air is still fresh, we’ll take you to trek up Ubud’s Tegalalang rice field, enjoying the green view with traditional farmers working on their crops.
- You’ll also visit two of prolific temples in Tampaksiring; Pura Tirta Empul which has holly natural springs and Pura Gunung Kawi with magnificent architecture.
DAY 3 : Padang beach, Melasti beach, Uluwatu temple
- After breakfast, we will begin today’s tour to visit Bingin and Padang- Pandang, is a stunning beach with almost identical views over the Indian Ocean and the great wave that make it one of the most demanded surfing points by surfers in Bali and the world.
- Lunch in the local restaurant
- After lunch, we will visit our next destination, Melasti beach. Melasti Beach is a beautiful beach located below a high cliff. unspoiled blue sea, make this beach to be one of the best in the region Ungasan. because many tourists who visit here, the beach melasti began repaired road to more easily reach the beach. High cliffs cleaved used as a road with many bends. from top, the road looks beautiful with limestone cliffs.
- Drive to Uluwatu temple to watch the Kecak Dance performance with sunset forming dramatic background. The dance is held outside in the open theatre at dusk, it will be a guarantee the sunset will beautify the circumstance.
DAY 4 : Rafting at Ubud
- Our guide will be pick up from hotel at 7 am to Ubud
- Rafting Activity at Ubud for 2.5 hours
- Back to hotel and freetime
DAY 5 : Ulun Danu Temple
- After breakfast, we will visit Pura Ulun Danu Batur. This temple is the second most important temple after Besakih and is dedicated to Danu, the God of lakes and rivers. You will watch various spiritual artefacts in this temple.
- Tanah Lot Temple, is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons. The onshore site is dotted with smaller shrines alongside visitors’ leisure facilities that comprise restaurants, shops and a cultural park presenting regular dance performances. The temple is located in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, an approximate 20km northwest of Kuta.
DAY 6 : Water sport at Tanjung Benoa/Waterbom at Kuta
Tanjung Benoa Beach is the east-facing coastal stretch of Bali’s popular marine water sports playground. You’ll find most of the action, which ranges from jet-skiing and parasailing to kitesurfing and banana boat rides, near the northernmost end of the peninsula. Despite the high-revving action of boats and watercraft around this area, as a beach lover you can find beautiful and more serene seascapes along most of the coastline’s southern length.
Water sport :
- Jet Ski
- Banana boat
- Sea Walker
Waterbom Bali consciously developed the park to compliment the natural environment. Beyond the world-class slides, built and maintained to strict international safety standards, lies a carefully landscaped sanctuary of gardens and water systems proudly representing the beauty of Bali.
Waterbom Bali spans 3.8 hectares designed to provide memorable experiences for our range of guests. From thrill seekers testing their mettle on Asia's steepest slide- The Climax, to families enjoying the expansive kids area or those wanting to relax and soak in the day away from the bustling world outside.
DAY 7 : Free time
- Free at own leisure until check out and transfer to airport
1. Price for *3 Hotel : $ 765 / 2 person
*Price Nett To Agent
PRICE INCLUDE :
• Hotel *3 For 6 nights
• Breakfast at Hotel
• Airport transfer
• Rafting at Ubud
PRICE NOT INCLUDE :
• Airplane ticket from origin city
• Travel Insurance
• Airport taxes and Baggage Surcharge
• Lunch and Dinner during tours
• Personal expenses
• Rent car / motorcycle
• Dinner cruise tour
• Entrance ticket
• Water sport at Tanjung Benoa
• Things not mentioned above
PAYMENT POLICY :
• 90 days or more before departure: 50% of the package cost
• 20 days or less before departure: 50% of the package cost
• NO REFUND
If the package is available
Select date, time and quantity, after selection, choose the package you want to book
To add the item to your cart click add to cart
To go directly to the checkout page click book now
Note that you must be logged in to go to check out page
On the checkout page, you can select your mode of payments and enter your personal information.
Enjoy your vacation
If the package is not available
Fill up the email address, mobile number, and select date, time and quantity, after selection, choose the package you want
Click the "Submit" button to send the inquiry
Your inquiry will be sent to the Agency to confirm if the booking and price are still available
After the booking has been confirmed by the Agency, an email will be sent to you with a link to pay for the booking
Enjoy your vacation