Sri Lanka’s diversity of multi-ethnicity spans to also make travel easy and convenient for Muslim travellers. With a large Muslim community, many Sri Lankan hotels offer Halal-friendly and Arabic meals and facilities. Muslim traveller can comfortably explore the ever-green pastures of tropical Sri Lanka with ease.
- City Tour
DAY 1: AIRPORT – BERUWALA
- Arrive in Sri Lanka. You will be transferred to hotel at Beruwala. The history of Beruwala dates back to the 10th century when the first permanent Arab settlements in Sri Lanka were noted to have been there.
DAY 2: FREE DAY AT THE HOTEL / WATER SPORTS / SWIMMING
- Have breakfast and Spend free time at the hotel or enjoy optional water sports. Water Sports can be arranged upon request.
- Banana Ride US$ 8.00
- Bodyboarding US$ 2.00 (One Hour)
- Wave Surfing (Per Hour US$ 10.00 / Beginner’s Course (3 hours) US$ 70.00 / Stand-up Padding (New) US$ 10.00)
- Air Rifle Shooting - 20 Shots - US$ 10.00
- Snorkeling - Two-hour Trip(Max 4 Pax)- US$ 100.00
- Jet Skiing - Scooter (750 cc (15 mins) - US$ 30.00 / 1500 cc (15 mins - US$ 40.00)
DAY 3: PINNAWALA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE - KANDY
- After Breakfast proceed towards Kandy en route visit to Pinnawala elephant Orphanage. This is an orphanage, nursery and breeding ground for wild Asian Elephants located at Pinnawala village. Pinnawala is notable for having the largest herd of captive elephants in the world. Have lunch at Pinnawala while enjoying the amazing view of elephant bathing down the riverside.
- After Pinnawala transfer to Kandy and check into a hotel.
DAY 4: SEMBUWATTA LAKE - KANDY
- Have breakfast in the morning. Leave to Sembuwatta Lake, man-made lake created from natural spring water situated in Elkaduwa just 30 km away from Kandy.
- Sembuwatta, a paradise like location which is a lake of natural spring water, serves as one of the major attractions of the hill country. It is set amongst the sprawling tea gardens, and reflects the environment at its most magnificent. Towering from the lake are the beautiful green mountains with a thick pine forest where you can take time to climb up. Beside the lake, there is a pool with natural spring water; there are summer huts and cottages around this magnificent lake.
- Return back to the hotel.
- In the evening, join for Kandy City Tour.
- Kandy served as the capital of the last Sinhalese kingdom, which fell to the British in 1815 after defying the Portuguese and Dutch for three centuries. It took the British 11 years to build a road linking Kandy with Colombo, a task they finally completed in 1831.
- The town, and the countryside around it, is lush and green and there are many pleasant walks from the town and further afield. The town Centre, close to Kandy’s picturesque lake set in a bowl of hills, is a delightful jumble of old shops, antique and gemstone specialists, a bustling market and a very good selection of hotels, guesthouses and restaurants. As night falls the city becomes eerily quiet.
DAY 5: NUWARA ELIYA - KANDY
- After Breakfast proceed towards Nuwara Eliya.
- The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence, houses like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions.
- The Victoria Park, in the middle of the town, is a lovely place for a stroll or a picnic and is also good for Birding as you get some rare birds in this Park. Seasons may be absent elsewhere in Sri Lanka, but here you can read them by the flowers, which bloom in the spring (March to May) and fall (August and September). These are the “seasons” when low-country folk flock to Nuwara Eliya to escape the sea level heat and humidity.
- Have lunch on the way and Visit Devon WaterFall.
- After visiting return back to the hotel in Kandy.
DAY 6: KANDY - AIRPORT
- Have breakfast in the morning and transfer to the airport on time.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!