Enjoy a short sweet vacation for four days where you will explore the many marvelous attractions and sites of the city of Cappadocia in Turkey in full-day guided tours to discover its rich history, heritage, and natural beauty.
Accommodation: Two nights in a four-star hotel.
Day 1: North Cappadocia Tour
Pick up from your hotel at approximately 03:40 - transfer to Istanbul Airport - flight to either Kayseri or Nevsehir depending on flight availability - Arrival and transfer to Cappadocia to meet the tour group. Tour of the day includes
- Devrent Valley
- Monk Valley
- Goreme Open Air Museum
- Uchisar Castle
Return to the hotel.
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Visit Esentepe and enjoy the breath-taking view of Goreme.
- Derinkuyu Underground City, one of the oldest, deepest, and most impressive underground sites in Cappadocia.
- Hiking in Ihlaa Valley and sightseeing of the churches carved in the rocks.
- Belirisma Village.
- Selima Monastery - the largest carved cathedral in Cappadocia.
- Pigeon Valley to take some great photos.
- Overnight bus to Pamukkale.
Day 3: Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour:
- Arrival in Pamukkale.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- The ancient city of Hierapolis where you will have a tour across the breath-taking sites of Temple of Apollo, the Theater, the Necropolis and the last the great baths of Hierapolis antique city where St. Philip was martyred.
- The calcium terraces and pools.
- Travel to Kusadasi and spend the night there.
Day 4: Ephesus and Virgin Mary House Tour
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- The ancient Roman-Greco city of Ephesus. Tour across the Celsus Library, the Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitian Temple, and Roman Latrines, and finally the House believed to be the place where Virgin Mary spent her final days.
- Transfer to Izmir Airport and departure to Istanbul.
Breakfast and Lunch
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!