A day tour to explore the beauty of Istanbul
You will visit the Egyptian Bazaar which is the center for spice trade in Istanbul and features many more other shops, and then explore the city of Istanbul on a cruise in Bosporus strait which divides Istanbul’s European and Asian sides. You will also visit the Leather factory and clothing factory in addition to a visit to Dolmabahçe Palace which is the largest palace in Turkey.
- City Tour
A daily tour around to Bosphorus where you can visit the following places below:
- Egyptian Bazaar
- The cruise of the Bosphorus Strait
- Leather factory and clothing factory
- The tour starts in Istanbul at 7 o’clock in the morning going to Bursa and back to Istanbul at 6 o’clock in the evening.
- You should be at the departure area at the time of pick up.
- This tour is subject to availability.
1-8 PAX ($202 per car)
8-15 PAX ($237 per car)
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!