Beautiful Oman 7 days and 6 nights
The best tour in Oman is ready, Enjoy the high-quality service and guided transportation through the historical and charming sites of Oman city, Muscat, the official Palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos, The sharkaya sand, also you will enjoy waterfalls and amazing pools, enjoy this trip, and never miss it.
BEAUTIFUL OMAN 7 days and 6 nights
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL Arrival in Muscat and welcome to Oman! Upon Arrival, you will be transferred to the Hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure
- DAY 2: NIZWA BAZAR – BAHLA FORT – JABRIN CASTLE Nizwa was once the capital of the Sultanate. As a center of trade, religion, art, and education, Nizwa is one of the oldest cities in Oman. Visit the traditional souq of Nizwa, the oldest fort of Oman in Bahla and the beautiful castle of Jabreen, before return to the hotel.
- DAY 3: MUSCAT CITY TOUR Full day Muscat city tour. Visit the grand mosque, a religious landmark of Muscat. Take part of the guided tour at the Opera House. Stroll around the old city quarter and have a photo-stop at the Qasr Al Alam, the official Palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos. Witness Muttrah souq as one of the most beautiful oriental markets in the Gulf States. Stroll along the Corniche to admire the beautiful merchant houses and experience the shopping in the busy souk.
- DAY 4: SHARQIYA SANDS – OVERNIGHT IN THE DESERT Set off for the adventure of Sharqiya Sands, the sandy desert in northern Oman. The Sharqiya Sands is a large, totally enclosed sand desert with an area of some 8000 sq.km. Continue your journey to one of the most visited Oasis in the region; Wadi Bani Khalid. The large natural pools are often a cordial invitation to take a dip. Return to the desert and spend an unforgettable night in a desert camp in the desert.
- DAY 5: WADI SHAB – BIMMAH SINKHOLE Experience a beautiful Sunrise over the sand dunes before you leave the desert. Drive to Wadi Shab – one of the most beautiful Wadis of Oman, with its breathtaking entrance and views of aquamarine pools, waterfalls, and terraced plantations. The tour proceeds to Wadi Tiwi. On our return, we stop to explore the Bimmah Sinkhole, a spectacular limestone crater with blue-green water at the bottom.
- DAY 6: LEISURE Day at Leisure. Relax at the hotel or book an optional tour from us!
Optional tour: Sunset Dhow Cruise (only on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays) Afternoon you will be picked up from hotel for the sunset dhow-cruise onboard a traditional Omani boat. Enjoy many scenes that reflect Omani history and Portuguese architecture around old Muscat. Watch the sun setting behind the spectacular golden mountain backdrop of Muscat city from the sea.
- DAY 7: DEPARTURE Say goodbye to your memorable stay in Oman. Transfers are arranged to bring you to the airport for your departure flight
Standard Hotel Category: (Single person - 1943 USD ) - (Double - 1160 USD ) - (Triple - 915 USD )
Grand Mosque is only opened for visitors from Saturday to Thursday from 8:00 – 11:00 am. Guests can book a dolphin watching tour as an optional tour. Please inquire. Guests can book a sunset dhow cruise tour as an optional tour. (only on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays). Please inquire.
Pick up and drop off at MCT airport
Accommodation on double occupancy basis for 6 nights at hotels specified or at hotels of a similar standard including breakfast
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Services of an English Speaking Guide
Sightseeing as per the description including entrance fees
Complimentary bottled water during tours
One dinner at a desert camp
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!