Treasures of Dhofar 5 days and 4 nights
If you are looking for something unique and different then look no further. The best tour in Oman is ready, Enjoy the high quality service and guided transportation through the historical and charming sites of Salalah city, The Frankincense Land Museum, the majestic Sultan Qaboos grand mosque, Wadi ‘Dawka’ (UNESCO) known as the ‘Frankincense Wadi’, Ayn Sahalnoot is one of the most attractive natural springs in Dhofar region and Mughsail and drive along the ‘Hair-pin-bend’ road with its breathtaking cliffs
TREASURES OF DHOFAR 5 days and 4 nights
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL – SALALAH CITY TOUR Arrival in Salalah and welcome to Oman! Visit the highlights of Salalah city
- DAY 2: UBAR – OVERNIGHT IN THE DESERT Start an overnight tour in the afternoon to the Rub Al Khali Desert by Jeep.
- DAY 3: WADI DAWKA – RETURN TO SALALAH Drive back to Salalah. On the way back, drive into Wadi ‘Dawka’ (UNESCO) known as the ‘Frankincense Wadi’.
- DAY 4: WEST SALALAH – FIZAYA BEACH Start the tour and drive to Ayn Sahalnoot. Ayn Sahalnoot is one of the most attractive natural springs in the Dhofar region
- DAY 5: DEPARTURE Say goodbye to your memorable stay in Oman. Transfers are arranged to bring you to the airport for your departure flight.
Sultan Qaboos Mosque is only opened for visitors from Saturday to Thursday from 8:00 – 11:00 am.
Guests can book a dolphin watching tour as an optional tour.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!