Enjoy kayaking adventure in Canada
Canada is a spectrum of cultures and arts, the second largest country in the world You will enjoy watching all the attractions there like the Stanley park, CN tower, Moraine lake and more.Don’t miss this travel and enjoy every single moment there.
- On Day 1, you will have an orientation session to prepare for the start of the tour.
- Day 2 will be the start of your kayak adventure, heading out into the Johnstone Strait, an orca reserve.
- On Days 3 and 4, enjoy kayaking for over 4 hours a day, admiring the impressive marine ecosystems of the area.
- Use the hydrophone to listen to Orcas as you paddle through the Robson Bright Orca Reserve on Days 5 an 6.
- On Day 7, visit the Whale museum in Telegraph Cove, before returning to Port McNeill for an optional farewell dinner.
- Your adventure comes to an end with your accommodation check-out on Day 8.
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners, Snacks
Important Note: This tour is available on request, so please make sure to check availability with us before making any plans or booking your flights. Despite the fact that this tour may be listed as leaving every day, bookings still depend on availability, and dates may need to be changed. Those interested in this tour should book months in advance and expect to wait at least two to seven days for confirmation before booking flights or extra activities and accommodations.
Additional Information: What to bring: 1 or 2 kayak outfits, 1 or 2 camp outfits, Hat, Sunscreen, Walking shoes/boots, Insect repellent, Torch, Water bottle, Bathers/towel, Camera, Sleeping bag (if you prefer to bring your own), Binoculars
***Remember to pack light - you only have 30 litres space in the dry bags. Extra luggage can be stored at a secure locker in the accommodation for you to leave during the trip.
***Minimum age of 14 years old.
***This tour requires a certain amount of physical fitness for kayaking
***Activities are subject to weather conditions and may change for reasons out of our control
***Although we have a 98% chance to see Orcas, it is dependent on their roaming travel patterns. Whilst we cannot guarantee a sighting, our guides know the best places to see these magnificent animals.
Port McNeill Meeting Point
Port McNeill Accommodation Drop-Off
Price/person (double) is 753.38 BD
Price/person (single) is 807.30
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!