Everest, Annapurna & Chitwan – The Best of Nepal
Combining the two most famous treks of Nepal with Nepal’s premier wildlife habitat, the Chitwan National Park, this trip offers a huge variety of scenery and culture. The colourful villages, rich forests and rushing mountain streams of the Annapurna region offer an interesting contrast to the higher starker Everest region. In this trip, we will see some of the world’s highest peaks, Everest, Ama Dablam, Machhapuchhare, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast
- 7 Nights stay in Lodge/Guest House/Tea House during the Everest trek.
- Salary, food, insurance and lodging cost for the guide
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee during the trek.
- Welcome and Farewell Meals and Breakfasts while in Kathmandu.
- National Park Permit and TIMS for Everest and Annapurna
- Airfare from Kathmandu to Lukla and return flight to Kathmandu and domestic flight departure taxes.
- Down Jacket and Sleeping Bag that needs to be returned to office after trek completion.
- ACH Kitbag and T-shirt for you
- 4 Nights stay in Lodge/Guest House/Tea House during the Annapurna trek.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Flight, include departure taxes
- 2 Nights 3 days full board in Chitwan National Park, where all meals, accommodation and activities are included.
- 1 Night accommodation in Pokhara includes breakfast.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!