Fantastic 10 days at Europe
Fantastic 10 days at Europe where you can enjoy visiting an Opera in Vienna or having an afternoon tea in London or shopping for leather in Florence or sipping a cocktail by the Eiffel tower. Europe blends a fantastic and dramatic landscapes with a people and culture that reflect it's splendid location.
- Day 1: Arrival in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, located on the Vltava River in the center of historic Bohemia, and check in at the hotel for convenience of the
- Day. 2: Transfer to the city of Bratislava, the capital of the Slovak Republic. To relax, then stroll around the old city where the historic gates, the old tower and the cafes
- Day 3 - trip to "Bratislava Castle" overlooking the Danube River, the Victory Square, the National Museum and the Slovak Museum and then to the Divine Castle above the mountain
- Day 4: - Go to the city "Bashtni" green nature and full of therapeutic clinics and medical resorts Which are treated with hot sulfuric water and sulfur clay and then strolling in the river Vah and strolling between the city's cafes
- Day. 5 - After breakfast, prepare for Vienna, the capital of the Republic of Austria, check in to rest and then stroll around the plush "Stephansplatz" Restaurants and shops
- Day 6: A trip to the zoo, the flower garden, the Schonbrunn Palace, the Belvedere Palace and then strolling around Ringstraße to visit the Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Natural History, as well as the museums of Cartier, Austrian Parliament
- Day 7: - Visit the area of "Kahlenberg "Which overlooks the city of Vienna from the top and then to the Prater amusement park to spend hours of fun and family adventure
- Day 8: Return to Prague's 100-tower tower and log in to the hotel and then a trip to Charles Bridge Connecting the two banks of the river "Vltava", which leads us to the castle "Prague" and the castle church and then visit the old town to know the buildings and finally tour the boat in the river Visit
- Day 9 -Prague Castle, which consists of many buildings and palaces dating back to different historical periods,largest castles world and seatrulers in Czech Republic and located atop hill overlooking the breathtaking view of river and city
- today10: a- Went to"Prague" International Airport after log off from hotel preparation for return to home
- This trip is from 13/06/2019 to 22/06/2019
-25% of the value of the trip will be charged as a cancellation fee before travel in 30 days.
-25% of the value of the trip is deducted as a cancellation fee 60 days before travel.
50% of the value of the trip is deducted as a cancellation fee 45 days before travel
75% of the value of the trip is deducted as a cancellation fee 30 days before travel
-100% of the value of the trip is deducted as a cancellation fee 15 days before departure.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!