Zanzibar: Culture and Island life
• Trekking through Jozani Forest and exploring its fascinating flora and fauna.
• Enjoying an oxcart ride through the villages that surround the forest towards the Pete inlet and Canoeing through mangroves forest.
• Visiting Seaweed Center to get an idea of the tidal effect and how local women make an income through harvesting seaweed.
• Relaxing and swimming in the stunning island.
• Stone Town Heritage Walk - walk along the narrowest streets in the world and gain a good understanding of the fascinating history of Zanzibar’s capital city and its significant areas, buildings and historical sites.
• Enjoy a Prison Island Tour and get the chance to visit the giant tortoises of the East African ocean islands.
• Snorkeling at the colorful coral garden of Bawe Island (a neighbor island of Prison Island).
• Enjoy the sunset & dinner at the famous Emerson On Hurumzi Roof Top Teahouse.
- City Tour
-Day 1, February 22nd, arrival at ZNZ Kisauni international airport, overnight stay at Diamonds Mapenzi Hotel or similar.
-Day 2, February 23rd, visiting Jozani Forest, Pete & Paje village and Seaweed Center, overnight stay at Diamonds Mapenzi Hotel or similar.
-Day 3, February 24th, beach and water activities, overnight stay at Diamonds Mapenzi Hotel or similar.
-Day 4, February 25th, Stone Town Heritage Walk and Prison Island Tour with Snorkeling at the coral reef of Bawe Island, overnight stay at Jafferji House & Spa or similar.
-Day 5, February 26th, transfer from Stone Town to ZNZ Kisauni airport for departure.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!