Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls.
- City Tour
Enjoy a 6 hours city tour of Colombo. An informative guide takes you to major highlights such as:
- Galle Face Green is located in the heart of the city along the Indian Ocean coast, and is a popular destination for tourists and residents alike.
- Gangaramaya Temple one of the most important temples in Colombo.
- The Viharamahadevi Park (formerly Victoria Park)
- National Museum of Colombo
- Town Hall
- Independence Memorial Hall Square
End your tour with some shopping excursion in Pettah Floating Market and Old Dutch Hospital.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!