Wild life tour in Bahrain
Welcome to the home of wildlife in Bahrain, where all plant and animal species have been protected and taken care of for over 30 years! Enjoy the sight of different animals, birds and desert plants in their own natural environment. Take a walk around the park and get close to unique birds that wander freely and happily around you. Get to know all the different kinds of endangered animals such as the Arabian Leopard, the Ostrich, the Arabian Gazelle, the Oryx and many more.
Al Areen Wildlife Park is a nature reserve and zoo, located in Sakhir, Bahrain. It is one of five other protected areas in the country and it is the only designated protected area on land, in the country.
- City Tour
Enjoy visiting Al Areen Park you and your 3 other friends for a maximum of 4 hours tour and enjoy the bus tour in Al Areen Wild Park watching the Bahraini wildlife for only 90 bhd for a group of 4 people.
This 4 hours tour includes:
- The English speaking licensed tourist guide.
- Drop off and pick –up facility from/to anywhere within the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Lunch for 8 hours tours only, a bottle of water and snacks.
- Entrance fees to all tourist attractions visited.
- Always you can customize your tour with us as long it’s a private tour, you can change your tour route in the last minutes to another tourist attractions, as long as all the tourist attractions are open.
- 4X4 Vehicle –Nissan Patrol 2017 for VIP tour only is available.
Terms and Conditions as follows:
1. All the above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
2. 100% of the total payment to be deposited in our account, not less than 30 days from the arrival date. You will receive a confirmation of your booking from your email – We accept credit cards/debit cards or bank transfer only.
3. The above rates are not valid during Formula One season. All of the contents are confidential and not to be circulated without our written permission.
4. Quotations are valid only for 4 days from the date of quotation.
5. You are responsible for all of your personnel items and belongings; consequently, we shall not be liable for any deficiency, nor for any accident, damage, injury due to your personnel behaviours or for the luggage or other damaged objects belonging to the travellers during the tour.
6. Before the reservation, you should indicate if you have any person with special needs or medical record, in order to accommodate you on the requested tour. If not indicated, we have the right to cancel your tour without any refund.
7. All tourists should respect the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
8. Our main business policy focuses to provide the safest vacation to our clients. Safety of our clients is the main important issue to us, we want all of our visitors to experience a wonderful occasion using our tours, please be vigilant that during your involvement in the vacations or excursion, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control such as unexpected vehicle accident or heat dehydration during our tours, so all travelers have to purchase their Health and Safety Insurance before they start any of our tours. We do not take the responsibility for any damage or injury to the tourist during the tour.
9. No cancellation policy.. we can reschedule your booking but please advise us in writing 30days prior to your tour date.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!