Pearling Path tour in Bahrain
The Pearling Path Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site!
Muharraq was the country’s capital in the 19th Century and still has much of the attraction of an old-fashioned traditional Bahraini city, with its charming buildings, narrow streets, and fine historic houses with their traditional Arab-Gulf style of architecture.
- City Tour
Your tour begins with a morning pick-up from your location at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the comfort of a luxury Nissan Patrol 4x4 vehicles and accompanied by a private local guide, set out to take in the highlights of Muharraq the capital of Bahrain until 1921. Visit the old traditional houses and walk in the pearling path: Your private tour is flexible and you can visit the attractions of your choice along the way. Our local tour guide will share with you all of this information in detail, so don’t miss this opportunity.
Traditional Bahraini lunch will be served during the tour.
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Price is only 140 BHD for every 4 people
This 8 hours tour includes:
- The English speaking licensed tourist guide.
- Drop off and pick –up facility from/to anywhere within the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Lunch for 8 hours tours only, a bottle of water and snacks.
- Entrance fees to all tourist attractions visited.
- Always you can customize your tour with us as long it’s a private tour, you can change your tour route in the last minutes to another tourist attractions, as long as all the tourist attractions are open.
- 4X4 Vehicle –Nissan Patrol 2017 for VIP tour only is available
Terms and Conditions as follows:
1. All the above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
2. 100% of the total payment to be deposited in our account, not less than 30 days from the arrival date. You will receive a confirmation of your booking from your email – We accept credit cards/debit cards or bank transfer only.
3. The above rates are not valid during Formula One season. All of the contents are confidential and not to be circulated without our written permission.
4. Quotations are valid only for 4 days from the date of quotation.
5. You are responsible for all of your personnel items and belongings; consequently, we shall not be liable for any deficiency, nor for any accident, damage, injury due to your personnel behaviors or for the luggage or other damaged objects belonging to the travelers during the tour.
6. Before the reservation, you should indicate if you have any person with special needs or medical record, in order to accommodate you on the requested tour. If not indicated, we have the right to cancel your tour without any refund.
7. All tourists should respect the rules and regulations of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
8. Our main business policy focuses to provide the safest vacation to our clients. Safety of our clients is the main important issue to us, we want all of our visitors to experience a wonderful occasion using our tours, please be vigilant that during your involvement in the vacations or excursion, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control such as unexpected vehicle accident or heat dehydration during our tours, so all travelers have to purchase their Health and Safety Insurance before they start any of our tours. We do not take responsibility for any damage or injury to the tourist during the tour.
9. No cancellation policy.. We can reschedule your booking but please advise us in writing 30days prior to your tour date.
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!