Discover Scuba Diving in Bahrain
Have you ever thought about the diving experience? Have you ever wondered how to breathe underwater? If you want to experience diving, but you are not quite ready to take the lead, then Discover Scuba Diving in Bahrain is for you. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of one of our PADI Instructors. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn the key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course
What scuba gear will you use?
Scubalife will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
- Scuba Diving
Discover Scuba Diving (Pool + Sea) - 95 BD
Fill out the form in the inquire section and click submit.
After clicking submit button, you will receive a call from our ticketing agent. In this you will receive a confirmation email link immediately that will take you to the form where you can select your mode of payments and enter passenger names.
Enjoy your holidays!