For anniversaries, family reunions or corporate celebrations you need an unparalleled place, to make the occasion special and unforgettable, for that you need a house boat that can hold more than 40 guests, welcome to Marsa Palace that will give you a unique experience, making Lots of unforgettable memories, contact us to find out more.
- Al Andalus Suites: Includes luxurious dining session addition to a comfortable sofa, in addition to a coffee bar and a TV set including three master bedrooms The salon provides ample space for rest and relaxation and with its large windows captures glorious views of the Gulf.
- The Al Diyafa: Suite enjoys a luxurious session with capacity for Twenty stunning sea views in addition to the external sessions of the Suite.
- Bedrooms: three master bedrooms with a king bed size feature high-energy interiors, iconic design, modern amenities to fulfill your every wish. So, revel in magnificence
- Al Fayruz Hall: opulent arabic-themed interiors in addition to a comfortable sofa, in addition to TV set and private terrace.
- Al Terrace: its come with a great views and landmarks throughout the duration of your cruise with a comfortable chair and table also has an integrated BBQ and comfortable seating area, where you and your guests have plenty of room to relax whilst enjoying a sizzling barbeque, or plenty of room to dance if you’re having a party fully equipped for entertaining with a full surround sound system, making it perfect for a celebration.
House boat Features:
- Length 115. ft.
- Free Wifi.
- Three Master Bedrooms.
- Turkish Coffee.
- Three Living Room With AC.
- Terrace with Sunbed
- Capacity 40-60 Person
- Ice maker.
House boat Location:
Your Charter will commence from The pearl island marina to Al Safliya Island from 20 to 40 min you will see the west bay tower and katara we will rest the vessel for you and your guests to anchor in the sheltered waters and relax, the checkout will be to The pearl marina same place of check-in.
What can you do on the house book?
- Music: Play music as you want, the house book is equipped with a sound system but we do not have our own music to play, so please bring your own.
- Drinks: Soft drinks and water are complementary when chartering with MME.
- Swimming: Swimming is permitted during daylight hours only. Cut-offs are typical during the Summer months at 7.00 pm and winter months at 5.00 pm.
- Towels: You can use the Towels we will provide you.
- Food menus: We have catering Menus available upon request as a supplement. You can use our supplies, We will supply ample glass water on all our charters. If you have chosen Catering our caterers will supply all the plates and cutlery needed. If no catering is ordered then no cutlery will be supplied. Please note Catering from outside is not permitted, only take away its allowed.
What you can’t do?
- We do not allow guests to bring their own BBQ meat.
- We don’t provide female captains.
- You can’t fish, Unfortunately, our expertise is with yachting and not that of deep sea fishing, our vessels are also more suited for cruising near the coastline not deep sea fishing.
- Don’t wear shoes on board, For the safety of our guests and to keep the house boat in pristine condition we require all guests to remove their footwear when boarding.
- We can’t change the house boat route, we are only allowed to cruise to Al Safliya Island.
- You can’t bring your speed house boat or jet ski on a trip.
- You can’t cook onboard.
And if you want extra adventures you can book our activities on your trip. We offer:
- Banana Boat ride.
- Water slide.
- Fly fish boat ride.
- Donut boat ride.
- Jacuzzi hot tub.
- Swimming pool.
- Kids swimming pool.
And for your happy occasions, we offer:
- Birthday package.
- Anniversary package.
- Wedding package.
- Bridal shower package.
- Graduation parties package.
- Afternoon package.
- Romantic Package.
- Minors under 2yrs are permitted but must remain within the Saloon or Cabin area accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 9 are required to wear life jackets throughout the charter.
- Please arrive 20-30 min before your charter and make the operations team aware when you arrive.
- Decorations it’s not allowed from outside, you can add from the list we have many packages and decorations teams, its allowed to have a flower bouquet and a cake and a maximum of 20 balloons only without any decoration
- You may extend your charter IF we are in a position where there is availability following your charter. We advise this is pre-discussed as a possibility with our team. Payment for the extension will be deducted from the insurance amount
- In bad weather conditions, The Coast Guard informs our office if a weather warning has been issued. In this instance, you will be notified immediately and have to Reschedule the charter for a later date.